World

Stay informed with World News Today Live โ€” delivering real-time global headlines, breaking news, and major updates from politics, business, technology, health, and entertainment. Catch the worldโ€™s top stories as they unfold.

‘Haven’t even started…’: Trump issues fresh warning to Tehran as US-Iran war escalates

‘Haven’t even started…’: Trump issues fresh warning to Tehran as US-Iran war escalates

Washington: Hours after Iran's biggest bridge was struck, US President Donald Trump on Friday issued a fresh warning to the new Iranian regime, saying the American forces have yet to begin "destroying what's left in Iran." He said more of the country's bridges and energy infrastructure were in his sights. Bridges next, then Electric Power Plants: Trump In a post on Truth Social, the US President said, "Our Military, the greatest and most powerful (by far!) anywhere in the World, hasn't even started destroying what's left in Iran. Bridges next, then Electric Power Plants!" Trump has repeatedly stated that the…
Read More
Five killed in suicide car bomb blast in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Five killed in suicide car bomb blast in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Peshawar: A suicide car bomb attack targeting a police station in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province left at least five people dead, including three women and a child, late Thursday, police said. Several nearby houses were damaged in the blast, while at least four police personnel sustained injuries.ย  The blast occurred in Domel tehsil of Bannu district when a suicide bomber rammed an explosive-laden vehicle into the police station, triggering a powerful explosion that was heard across the area. Police station wasย primary targetย  The intensity of the explosion and the reverberating explosionย caused panic among residents, with reports of gunfire immediately after…
Read More
Iran War LIVE Updates: US denies Iran’s claim of downed fighter jet over Qeshm Island

Iran War LIVE Updates: US denies Iran’s claim of downed fighter jet over Qeshm Island

New Delhi: On Day 35 of the ongoing conflict involving the United States, Israel, and Iran, tensions remain high with major developments unfolding across military, political, and humanitarian fronts. In a big move, US Army Chief General Randy George has been asked to step down and take immediate retirement by Defence Secretary Pete Hegseth. So far, more than 2,000 people have been killed and over 26,000 injured in US-Israeli strikes across Iran since late February. At the same time, missile attacks are continuing. Israel has detected another missile launched from Yemen, the fourth such incident since the war began while…
Read More
Trump’s fiery warning as Iran’s biggest bridge goes up in flames: ‘Make a deal before it’s too late’

Trump’s fiery warning as Iran’s biggest bridge goes up in flames: ‘Make a deal before it’s too late’

Washington: US President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a sharp warning to Iran, threatening it to either strike a deal or face further devastation. He made the remark while claiming that US strikes had destroyed Iranโ€™s biggest bridge.ย  Trump also shared a video showing thick smoke billowing from the structure as it burned, underscoring the intensity of the attacks. โ€œThe biggest bridge in Iran comes tumbling down, never to be used again โ€” Much more to follow! IT IS TIME FOR IRAN TO MAKE A DEAL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, AND THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF WHAT STILL COULD…
Read More
Trump fires US Attorney General Pam Bondi amid backlash over Epstein files handling

Trump fires US Attorney General Pam Bondi amid backlash over Epstein files handling

New Delhi: Donald Trump has dismissed Attorney General Pam Bondi over her handling of the Jeffrey Epstein files, with reports indicating that the president had grown increasingly frustrated with her performance, according to Associated Press. Bondi, a former attorney general of Florida and a longtime Trump ally who was part of his legal team during his first impeachment trial, had served in the role for over a year. She had entered office promising to keep politics out of the Justice Department, but soon initiated investigations into Trumpโ€™s political opponents, drawing criticism and raising concerns that the agency was being used…
Read More
Hundreds or thousands of boots on ground? Inside US plan to seize Iran’s uranium stockpile

Hundreds or thousands of boots on ground? Inside US plan to seize Iran’s uranium stockpile

Washington: Following Iran's decision to reject President Donald Trump's 15-point peace proposal, the United States (US) is reportedly considering a wartime contingency plan to seize the Islamic Republic's uranium. For this, the US military will likely deploy hundreds or even thousands of troops inside Iran. According to a report by the Washington Post, the aim of this mission would be to secure over 1,000 pounds of radioactive material from within Iran. But it will unlikely be a conventional attack, and would require a "large-scale ground-intensive" operation inside the Iranian regime. Quoting two US officials, the report stated that the American…
Read More
‘Military means cannot resolve any issue’: China’s retort to Trump on blasting Iran back to ‘stone age’ remark

‘Military means cannot resolve any issue’: China’s retort to Trump on blasting Iran back to ‘stone age’ remark

Beijing: China has strongly reacted to Donald Trump's "send Iran back to the Stone Age" remark, stating that military means and escalating the conflict will not serve any interest, amid concerns of an escalation in West Asia. "Military means cannot fundamentally solve any issue, and escalation of the conflict does not serve any party's interest," Chinese Foreign Ministry Mao Ning said on Thursday. The response followed remarks by Donald Trump, who said the United States would โ€œhit Iran extremely hard over the next two to three weeksโ€, raising fears of further escalation in West Asia. Trump's Stone Ageย threat to Iran…
Read More
Iran rips apart Trump’s claims on conflict, IRGC says war will go on until US faces ‘permanent humiliation’

Iran rips apart Trump’s claims on conflict, IRGC says war will go on until US faces ‘permanent humiliation’

Tehran: Iran once again ripped into Trump's claims to end the conflict in the Middle East, and that its leadership and military have been completely obliterated, with Tehran on Thursday asserting that the war will continue until the US faces "permanent humiliation". The Iranian military rebuked Trump, saying that conflict would persist until the United States faces what it described as "lasting humiliation, regret, and surrender." Tehran's response followed Trumpโ€™s address to the nation, in which he claimed that Iranโ€™s Navy and Air Force had been significantly weakened and that its leadership structure had suffered major setbacks. According to Iranian…
Read More
After Trump’s ‘unhelpful’ jab at France, Macron schools US President over his contradictory remarks

After Trump’s ‘unhelpful’ jab at France, Macron schools US President over his contradictory remarks

Paris: French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday schooled his US counterpart Donald Trump, asking him to refrain from making contradictory statements and work towards ensuring peace amid unrest in the Middle East.ย  Macronโ€™s remarks came after Trump publicly rebuked France following the US being denied access to French airspace.ย  โ€œWe must be serious. And when we are serious, we do not say the opposite of what we said the day before. Perhaps we should not speak every day; we should simply calm things down and build lasting peace,โ€ Macron said.ย  We were told everything has been settled: Macron on Trumpโ€™s…
Read More
‘Looks like Putin’s dream plan’: Polish PM Tusk rebukes Trump over NATO threats amid Gulf conflict

‘Looks like Putin’s dream plan’: Polish PM Tusk rebukes Trump over NATO threats amid Gulf conflict

Warsaw (Poland): Polandโ€™s Prime Minister Donald Tusk on Thursday took a sharp dig at US President Donald Trump, saying that threats to fracture NATO and push Europe into an energy crisis align closely with Russiaโ€™s strategic interests. His remarks came after Trump criticised NATO and signalled to withdraw from the 32-member alliance, citing insufficient support for the United States in the conflict with Iran. Without directly naming Trump, Tusk suggested that efforts to weaken NATO, halt support for Ukraine and easing sanctions on Russia appear consistent with a plan that benefits Russian President Vladimir Putin. โ€œThe threat of NATOโ€™s…
Read More